With this oven you will receive:
An oven that has a capacity of 70 litres. The internal dimensions are 48 x 33.5 so this is more then sufficient to cater for a variety of baking trays.
5 levels of shelving. You will never be caught out again when cooking a variety of different dishes. You can cook multiple dishes at once plus you can place them in the oven a different times so that they all finish at the same time.
No more having to juggle the timing of the different dishes so they all arrive on the table hot and ready to eat. We have included 2 shelves for greater flexibility.
The special baking tray that is included with the oven is great for grilling your favourite fish or meat or for those grilled sandwiches. Plus it is great for heating the party pies or sausage rolls to keep the hungry children at bay before dinner time.
You can set your oven to cook for a variety of different times as your oven timer will operate up to 120 minutes. At the end of your set cooking time a bell will sound.
You can easily clean the inner glass of the oven door by easily undoing 2 screws, remove the glass, clean and replace.
Control the temperature of your cooking with one knob. You can vary the cooking temperature from between 50 degrees and 250 degrees. Manage all your cooking from simply defrosting to a full blown roast dinner with this range of temperatures.
The internal light illuminates all your cooking while the oven is being operated.
As an added bonus the oven door can be easily removed if you need to clean the top part of the oven. This way there is no build up of grime or fats on the ceiling of your oven.
Fan-forced cooking - fan-forced cooking is a faster way to cook. The heat in the oven is evenly distributed around your dishes with a fan located at the rear of the oven. Your dish will be cooked from all round not just from the top or bottom as the heat is circulated evenly. Resulting in less time cooking and more time to enjoy your favourite meals.
As an added safety feature we have included a safety fan that is located at the rear of the top of the oven. This fan is used to cool the cupboard that the oven is in. This fan takes cool air from below the oven and circulates it across the top of the oven, keeping the outside of the oven cool. The air is passed out the front of the oven. This fan will operate shortly after the oven is started and will run until the oven has cooled after cooking. Even after you finish cooking this fan will continue to run to cool the cupboards. It operates on a separate thermostat to the rest of the oven.
To obtain the best results when cooking a roast in an oven we suggest the following:
- Pre-heat the oven to the desired temperature before you put anything into the oven
- Put your cut of meat into a pot and cover with a lid.
- You cover the meat with the lid to contain the fats and to keep the meat moist. If the meat is cooked without the lid then it will dry out.
- Cook the meat for 1 -2 hours depending on the size and cut of meat. Suggested guidelines are included in the Oven Operational Manual.
- You can brown the top of the meat by using the grill function for a few minutes to round off the cooking.
4 cooking functions - take control of your cooking with the 4 cooking functions. You have the choice of fan-forced (great for roasts), grill with fan (great for grilling) plus a combination The oven gives you closed door grilling so that you can prepare your favourite meat or fish or even the family favourite grilled cheese sandwiches.
- 4 cooking functions
- 120 minute timer
- 70 litre internal capacity
- 2 enamelled trays
- 2 shelves
- Finger proof stainless steel
- Triple glazed front door
- Dimensions 595mm x 595mm x 572mm
- Cut-out 600mm x 600mm x 568mm. The cut out is the hole in which you place your oven. Do not finalise cut out until you have received your oven. Please allow adequate ventilation around your oven.
- This oven needs to be installed by an authorised electrician.