The electric 2 burner cooktop has been designed to add that special touch to your cooking area. Either for a kitchen where you want to add an additional cooktop to support your current cooktop (especially as an addition to a gas cooktop) or as a single cooktop for a small cooking area.
- Simple operation with 2 knobs
- Hot hob light indicator shows which burner is being used
- The 2 burners are rapid heat plates
- Large and small burner allows you to use different size pots or pans
Simple to Clean
- Easily wipe down the burner to clean
- Raised edges contains any spillages within your cooking area.
- Overall size 290mm x 500mm
- Cut-out 270mm x 480mm
- 2 rapid plates
- Hot hob indicator light
You have two elements and both are rapid plates which gives you faster heating then standard plates.
Hot hobs are indicated by orange lights, so you know if a hot plate is still warm after cooking.
Why not combine the two burners with other two burners in our range, ceramic and gas. This will give you 6 burners of a mixture so that you are not limited with your cooking.
Alternatively why not combine a two burner (electric, ceramic or gas) with a four burner cooktop (induction, gas, electric, ceramic) then you can enjoy a variety of different cooking methods.
An easy and simple wipe each time you use it is all you need to do.
The cooktop will sit nice and flush with your bench top and will be a nice touch to your kitchen by the way it looks and cooks.
Control of cooking is by the knobs located at the front of the cooktop.