The cooktop has been designed to be a wonderful addition to your kitchen. Whether it is to give you an additional cooktop to add to your current cooking facilities or as a stand alone cooktop for a small or confined cooking area.
The cooktop has a sleek and slim design so it compliments the style of any cooking area.
Easily handle any size pots
- 2 burners of different sizes gives you the ability to have 2 pots cooking at once
- Control the cooking easily with the touch control panel at the front of the cooktop
- You can set the timer to control your cooking time for any dish
Additional safety features for you and your family
- Child lock so that the cooktop cannot be turned on accidentally
- On/Off control button enables you to turn the cooktop off after cooking
- Hot light indicator warns you of hot surfaces on the cooktop
Attractive and smooth design adds a stylish finish to your kitchen
- A smooth surface will suit any benchtop
- Easy to clean with a damp cloth after the cooktop cools
- Sits flush with your benchtop giving you the complete finish
Our warranty covers you right across Australia
- 2 year warranty covers you for labour and parts plus if you buy online we will give you an extra 2 years warranty.
- You are fully covered with technicians right across Australia
- Extended warranty is available for an additional 2 years to give you greater peace of mind
- 2 Elements
- Touch Control operation
- Child lock
- On/Off button
- Hot hob indicator light
- Dimensions 288mm x 520mm
- Cut-out 270mm x 500mm
An easy and simple wipe each time you use it is all you need to do.
The cooktop will sit nice and flush with your bench top and will be a nice touch to your kitchen by the way it looks and cooks.
The touch control panel is easy to operate. Just place your finger on the + or - symbol to increase or decrease the heat as you require.
A timer is also a feature of this cooktop which is especially handy if you have to simmer a sauce or similar for a set period of time. You can set the timer, the sauce will simmer for the set time and then the cooktop will turn off. You can do something else and just check even now and again to give the sauce a quick stir. Wonderful.
A child's lock that is standard on this cooktop. This requires you to hold a select button down for five seconds before the cooktop can be turned on. This button is in addition to the on-off button.